The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), in partnership with Lowe’s, is pleased to provide financial assistance scholarships to undergraduate students at TMCF member-schools who are in their final semester of their degree program and scheduled to graduate in the Fall 2016 semester. Students must have an unmet financial need ranging from $500 and not to exceed $3,100.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating college Senior for the Fall 2016 semester
- Attend one of the TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have an outstanding account balance between $500 and $3,100
- International applicants are eligible in addition to U.S citizens or legal residents
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume (should demonstrate community service and leadership abilities)
- Current Account Balance Statement
- 2016 Student Aid Report
- College Transcript (official or unofficial)
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create a TMCF Account. Once you sign up and create a TMCF Account, you can complete the TMCF | Lowe’s Gap Scholarship application. The deadline is December 31, 2016.