The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), in partnership with Lowe’s, is pleased to provide financial assistance scholarships to undergraduate students at TMCF member-schools who are in their final semester of their degree program and scheduled to graduate in the Spring or Summer 2017 semesters. Students must have an unmet financial need ranging from $500 and not to exceed $3,100.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating college Senior for the Spring or Summer 2017 semesters
- Attend one of the TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have an outstanding account balance between $500 and $3,100
- International applicants are eligible in addition to U.S citizens or legal residents
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume (should demonstrate community service and leadership abilities)
- Current Account Balance Statement
- 2016 Student Aid Report
- College Transcript (official or unofficial)
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create a TMCF Account. Once you sign up and create a TMCF Account, you can complete the TMCF | Lowe’s Gap Scholarship application. The deadline is June 30, 2017.