The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), in partnership with Lowe’s, is pleased to provide financial assistance scholarships to undergraduate students at TMCF member-schools who are in their final semester of their degree program and scheduled to graduate in the Spring 2016 semester. Students must have an unmet financial need ranging from $500 and not to exceed $3,100.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating college Senior
- Attend one of the TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have an outstanding account balance between $500 and $3,100
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume (should demonstrate community service and leadership abilities)
- Current Account Balance Statement
- 2015 Student Aid Report
- College Transcript (official or unofficial)
- Essay with a minimum of 500 words on the following topic:
- What are your post-graduation plans and how will the gap scholarship help you to achieve your goals?
Documents must be in PDF format only. Only completed applications will be considered.
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create a TMCF Account. Once you sign up and create a TMCF Account, you can complete the TMCF | Lowe’s Gap Scholarship application. The deadline is June 30, 2016.