The Thurgood Marshall College Fund is pleased to partner with the Kellogg Company Fund to provide financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) within the TMCF member-school network. Selected scholars will receive a one-year merit scholarship of up to $7,000 to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and textbooks purchased from member-schools.
Kellogg Scholarship Requirements
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s member-schools
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Open to college freshmen and sophomores
To complete your application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Resume (include leadership, employment/internship experience, community service)
- 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
- Recommendation from current school professor, high school teacher, or faculty member or high school administrator (recommender must complete online)
- Essay: *In a maximum of 500 words, please address the following: What is your favorite book, poem, or song? How do you think it reflects your character, accomplishments, or values?
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create or login to your TMCF Account. Once you have signed up or logged in, you can complete the TMCF | Kellogg Company Fund Scholarship application. The deadline is April 30, 2017 11:59pm EST.