The Thurgood Marshall College Fund and the Exelon Foundation are proud to provide financial assistance to outstanding students attending three HBCU’s within the TMCF member-school network; Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University, or Lincoln University at Pennsylvania. Selected scholars will receive a one-year scholarship up to $7,000 to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and textbooks.
Exelon Foundation Scholarship Requirements
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University and Lincoln University at Pennsylvania.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Demonstrate need through FAFSA
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Open to college juniors and seniors
To complete your application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Resume (include leadership, employment/internship experience, community service)
- 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
- Recommendation from current school professor or faculty member (recommender must complete online)
- Essay: *In a maximum of 500 words, please address the following question: What community service project do you believe allowed you to make the greatest impact and how? Please be as descriptive as possible.
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create or login to your TMCF Account. Once you have signed up or logged in, you can complete the TMCF | Exelon Scholarship application. The deadline is April 30, 2017 11:59pm EST.