The awards process is highly competitive and is given to outstanding and qualified students who plan to earn a baccalaureate, graduate or law degree from an accredited college or university. The average award is $3,100 per student per semester. Most scholarships are one year, non-renewable unless otherwise indicated and awards are given without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Gap Completion Scholarship
Designed to provide funding to close the financial gap for students that have an urgent financial need. A graduating senior at risk of not obtaining his or her degree due to outstanding fees receives first consideration for this scholarship.
Covers tuition, fees and on-campus room and board for all classifications of students giving them access to a college education.
Covers tuition, fees and on-campus room and board for all classifications of students giving them access to a college education, as well as support services aimed at strengthening their leadership and professional development (i.e. student mentor).
Supplemental Needs Scholarship
Assists students with the high cost of textbooks, study materials, technology and other fees.
See a list of our current scholarships.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Attend one of the 47 TMCF member-schools (unless otherwise stated on the application)
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and service experience
- Be recommended by a faculty or staff member of your current school
NOTE: Additional information or documentation may be required.
Applications must have all of the following components in order to be considered complete:
- Online Application
- Essay (Minimum 500 Words)
- Student Aid Report (FAFSA)
- Most Recent Transcript (Unofficial Accepted)
- Recommendation Letter (Official Signature Required)
For more information about our scholarships, contact:
Manager of Student Support Programs