Students from Alcorn State University, Jackson State University, Morgan State University, and Coppin State University will be selected to participate in the VBM STEM Pilot Initiative as VBM Mentors.
VBM Mentors will:
- Meet with scholars and parents on a regular basis to ensure they are actively engaged in courses and activities supportive of the initiative goals
- Support staff in designing and delivering learning experiences
- Accompany scholars and learning coaches on field trips and local competitions
- Assist scholars in preparing for competitions
- Lead workshops with scholars and learning coaches
- Inform Project Manager about any potential issues that may hinder the progress of the scholars and/or parents
How to Apply
The application is open now, and the deadline is May 31, 2017.