Twitter Full Time & Internship Opportunities
This is the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. Twitter empowers everyone to access and express what’s happening in the world right now.
As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. We have a great space, a following of passionate users, and a very bright future. Our small teams make a global impact, and we need leaders to like you to join us. We genuinely love what we do and we are looking for others who share this passion. #LoveWhereYouWork
Launched in July 2006, Twitter now has over 328M monthly active users. Headquartered in San Francisco, California we have a global presence of over 3,600 employees across 34 offices.
What You Will Do
Across our family of brands (Twitter, Periscope, and MoPub) we are hiring to provide students a wide breadth of exposure and opportunities across a number of dynamic teams to Build the Product, Keep us Running, and Promote the Business. Whether you are a student looking for an internship or you are a student looking for a full-time role following graduation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust
- Bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- Actively identify problems or trends with a bias to problem solving
- Clear, thorough, and timely communication to both internal and external partners
- Collaborate among teammates and multi-functional teams to meet deadlines and achieve goals
Who You Are
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, ambiguous, yet fun environment
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are flexible and able to handle ambiguity with ease
- You demonstrate capability of superior performance in a team environment
- You have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive
- You are able to hunt down answers and you are able to drive solutions autonomously
- You possess a strong presence and a level of comfort engaging with team members of all levels
- You successfully demonstrate the ability for creative problem solving and solutioning
- You have the ability to work with, and influence, a diverse swath of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location) and you can tailor communication based on the audience
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate/graduate or PhD student
How to Apply
Apply online at t.co/apply.
Twitter is committed to an inclusive and diverse company. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. Twitter does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.