The Marketing Manager is a talented, highly motivated individual with a strong track record of project management, strategic thinking, brand management and creativity, in addition to demonstrable experience in digital marketing. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and primarily manage initiatives to integrate digital marketing and best practices for digital and web-based platforms into all facets of the organization and to strengthen connections with TMCF constituents.
- Director of Marketing
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with internal clients utilizing TMCF Application System from initial onboarding, to technology platform implementation, through user training and ongoing maintenance
- Serve as the point of contact for all users of TMCF Application system, working closely with leaders in each area through the full implementation process and post-implementation use of the system
- Implement email and other digital communications; including integrating constituent data, development of campaigns leading to program participation, editorial calendar, metrics/funnel reporting, targeting with mobile/social integration, testing and optimization, etc.
- Implement and measure various online/digital marketing, including search engine optimization & SEM, targeted online advertising across social and traditional display mediums to support program development and organizational goals
- Develop strategies for website updates to ensure an appealing, engaging, helpful and user-friendly website, including regularly updated and accurate content. This includes content organization/information architecture, user experience, UI/visual design, and content creation and updating
- Support digital analytics metrics efforts, including using data to make recommendations for changing existing or developing new website or digital strategies
- Plan and execute marketing strategies and activities to establish and maintain brand presence
- Ensure brand standards and usage are consistent externally and internally
- Collaborate effectively and consistently with the Director of Marketing to ensure an excellent user experience and integration for and between TMCF digital properties including website, mobile website, any mobile applications, and other administrative systems
- Occasional travel required: 15%.
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- College education with a degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or other related field with 0-3 years of demonstrated digital platform experience
- Experience managing online marketing strategies and campaigns using a variety of different software platforms and reporting tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to self-prioritize workload, manage budgets and meet deadlines
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and projects and to work both independently and within a team effectively for the best possible outcome
- Creative thinker, self-starter and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thorough planning and organizational skills
- Familiar with developing results-oriented strategies for PPC, SEO and remarketing campaigns as well as non-retargeted ad solutions for major platforms
- Basic understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools
- Basic understanding of CMS and front-end use of cloud-based systems. technologies (CMSs, e-commerce, e-mail campaigns, social media, etc.)
Employee Type: Full Time
Manages Others: No
Location: Washington, DC
Pay: Competitive based on experience
Targeted Start Date: January 15, 2018
Interested? Please fill out this form and upload your resume to apply.